Today I woke up to an email from my university saying I had a package waiting to be picked up and I about jumped out of my skin with joy because I was expecting both my Serengetee Rep Package and my February Ipsy glam bag! When I was handed the little pink bubble mailer I was so eager to get back to my room and rip it open because hello, it’s like Christmas every time I receive it! Ipsy is a monthly subscription service where you pay $10 (including shipping!) and you receive 5 full or deluxe-sized products AND an adorable make up bag – what a steal! If you want to see all the cute lil’ goodies that I received this month, stay tuned!
WOW! First off, can we just talk about the bag itself this month? I CANNOT GET OVER HOW STINKIN’ CUTE IT IS. Normally, my Ipsy bags get kinda tossed aside in my closet or my sister chooses the ones she wants to use as pencil bags for school but I definitely am keeping this one allllllll to myself! As far as all the products I received in it, I am totally blown out of the water. This is the second month in a row that Ipsy has sent me five products that I will totally use and I’m lovin’ it! The theme for the February bag is “Pretty in #IpsyPink” (which by the way, Pretty in Pink is my FAVORITE all-time movie) so I definitely got super pumped up when I saw the Molly Ringwald inspired looks on the card that was sent with this bag. Lets just get out little booty’s movin and get this unbagging started!
1. The first product I saw was the Perfectly Posh Look Natural BFF (Best Face Forever) Exfoliating Daily Facewash (retail value: $21.00). Sheesh, what a mouthful, huh? Totally worth it though. I tried this out before I finally did my makeup this morning and what can I say? I love it! Exfoliating facewashes are my absolute favorite because I love the light abrasiveness that leaves me feeling squeaky clean but doesn’t dry my already dry skin out. This product smells so great and I can already tell it’s going to become a staple in my daily morning routine!
2. The next thing I saw was the full-sized Naked Cosmetics Mica Pigment Shadow in #02 from the Sierra Nevada collection (retail value: $14.99)! I love loose pigments because they can be worn casually or built into a dramatic look – the versatility is awesome! This particular one is an opal color with iridescent glitter and I can already tell it’s going to be a daily shadow for me because it’s nude enough to not overwhelm my face and the glitter in it causes the sun light to catch your eye! It’s so gorgeous!
3. Then, I received a full-sized nail polish from Trust Fund Beauty in the shade I’m Kind of a Big Deal (retail value: $15). It’s a lovely pink polish that will be perfect for the spring and summer and I cannot wait to paint my nails with it tonight! I love Trust Fund Beauty because they are a completely vegan and cruelty-free brand and I totally support it 100%
4. I also got the deluxe-sized Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil (retail value: $42.00) and I’m super pumped about this product! Face primers are definitely a product that I cant live without and I’ve loved every Smashbox product I’ve used before. This primer oil supposedly reduces the appearance of dry fine lines and moisturizes the skin in just for weeks. Needless-to-say, I’m very very very excited to see how this works for me!
5. Lastly, I got the Vintage by Jessica Liebskind lip gloss in Pink Sequin (retail value: $21.00). WOW. I definitely am going to be rockin’ this shade on Valentines Day because it’s the perfect natural-lip-color-but-better shade! There are little gold reflects in the gloss that draw attention to the lip and I have a feeling that this particular shade would suit most skin tones! Loves it!
As always, I love all the love and support that I receive from you all. I’m so blessed to have the best and cutest lil’ blog family around and I sure do hope y’all are here to stay. I love everything about producing good content/pictures for you guys and I’m so excited to see where our journey together takes us! Thank you so much for reading and if you want to see a little more of me, be sure to check out my new blog Instagram at @projecthayblog! Love you always, love you forever.