First off, I would like to say that I am so so so happy that I’ve seen so much support and feedback from you guys thus far. It really makes me excited to continue writing and taking pictures because, while I know that it makes me happy to be on here, it really motivates me when it also makes you guys happy! I can’t wait to see where this little adventure takes us all and I’m blessed with such an awesome support group!
Now, as the title mentions, I was nominated by InThePursuitOfPreppiness to do the “Beauty Blogger Award”! Can I just say that I LOVE her blog and she has the most adorable style? I definitely am excited to keep up with her and I know you all would absolutely adore her. This is an exciting first for me because not only does it allow me to share a little bit about myself to you, but it also helps me show you guys a bunch of beautiful bloggers that you may not of heard of before and hopefully you’ll love them as much as I do! So with out further ado, let’s get this little party started!
The rules of the competition are:
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
InThe PursuitOfPreppiness‘s questions:
- Favorite subject in high school or college? I personally am a sucker for any English/writing class. While those days are now over for me, my past English teachers and professors have really helped me succeed in honing my writing style.
- Do you play a musical instrument? If not, what would you like to learn? I tried learning piano for a while when I was younger but never really succeeded. I would love to be able to pick that back up; I think it’s beautiful.
- What is a secret talent you possess? (If you can’t think of one, what’s a talent your blog subscribers might not know you have?) I am actually an artist. I mainly use ink and colored pencil together and I have actually helped people in the past design their tattoos!
- If your personality was a color, what would it be? Oh this ones tough because I feel like I have so many different personality traits! I’d definitely have to say a soft yellow because I’m typically pretty happy and jubilant!
- What are your must-have accessories? My pearl earrings and Alex & Ani bracelets! They instantly dress up anything I wear while still making my outfits look effortless.
- When you go to brunch, what do you eat? Eggs Benedict is definitely a favorite of mine on any occasion!
- Do you have any guilty pleasures? Yes, I love the cheesy Christmas movies that ABC Family produces. They are seriously some of my favorite things to watch during the holidays!
- Favorite brand (of anything?) Why? Not many people know this about me, but I’m a huge sucker for Ralph Lauren. I mainly shop for RL at TJ Maxx because it can get pricey but the quality is great and it’s such a classic and timeless look!
- Do you have any pets? If so, what are they and what are their names? If not, what would you like to have? I have two dogs back at home named Charlie and Lucy (Yes, after Charlie Brown) and at school I have a beta fish named Child that I’m pretty surprised is still alive.
- What is your monogram? Would you change it if you could? My monogram is HEA and I wouldn’t change it anytime soon because I love it! I think it looks SO good in circle block and vine and I just honestly think every one’s monogram is beautiful because they’re all so different!
- If you could splurge on any brand (of anything), what would you choose?
- What is your favorite season, style-wise?
- If you could have a conversation with anyone in the past or present, who would it be and what would you discuss?
- What do you do that always brightens your mood?
- Favorite Disney (or other animated style) film?
- Do you wear makeup daily?
- What is a strange habit that you have? If you don’t have any, what is a quirky thing about you?
- What is your favorite food/meal of all-time?
- Where would your dream vacation be?
- Who/where do you get beauty and fashion inspiration from?
I nominate – drum roll please – the following lovely people:
Make sure to check out every mentioned in this blog, I know I love them! & until next time, I hope you all end your week on a beautiful, happy note!